Dressage horsewoman. Currently working as a monitor and dressage of horses at the Celta Equestrian Equestrian Social Center, of the Hijos de Castro y Lorenzo Livestock. I have a Spanish-Arab gelding and we are both working together in the art of Dressage. I still had no use of reason and I was already passionate about horses. One of my greatest dreams is to be able to transmit true information to my readers that will help them improve their experience with these wonderful animals, which is why I also have an equine website.
Ángela Graña has written 23 articles since February 2014
- 04 September Second life for old horseshoes
- 01 September Your first riding lesson
- 15 Aug Function of the crossbar on the horse's back
- 10 Aug Bandages and protectors, any benefit for the horse?
- 02 Aug Rider Fitness: Leg Exercises
- 19 June Rider physical preparation
- 01 June What is the mouth seal for?
- May 08 Equine nutrition: fiber
- Apr 23 Symptom and solution: horse with bad breath
- Apr 21 Symptom and solution: wallowing horse
- Apr 20 How can I prevent my horse from swallowing air?